Re: [Gm2] no overflow checking ?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] no overflow checking ?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:23:31 +0100

"Fischlin  Andreas" <address@hidden> writes:

> And where is current gm2 with respect to this? Sorry for asking, I
> have none handy. Thus, how will <* *> be handled with -fpim?  I hope
> comment brackets can be used, otherwise portability of code might be
> problematic.

Hi,

currently gm2 has not implemented <* *>.

Ahh yes <* *> and retaining compatibility with other pim compilers.  I
confess I'm not a fan of comment directives, due to the danger of silent
failure.  But I guess gm2 could support comment directives as well.
Though possibly with a command line options to enable and check them,