[Gm2] ADR("a")

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: [Gm2] ADR("a")
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:08:23 -0400

Hi Gaius,

GM2 allows one to take the address of a constant string with ADR():

ADR("foo")

which is great because most of our apps use that functionality.
However, if the string is a single char, GM2 issues an error message:

ADR("f")
error: invalid lvalue in unary ‘&’

Test code attached.  Compile with

gm2 -o testadr -fiso testadr.mod

Also, the line number referenced in the error report is wrong; it's
close in this test case, but in our actual code it's sometimes 100+
lines away.

Could GM2 support ADR() of a single char string, or if that's not
possible, report a more accurate error location?

Thanks,
Scott