Re: [Gm2] ISO Modula-2 text filter examples available now on Google Code

From: Carl Glassberg
Subject: Re: [Gm2] ISO Modula-2 text filter examples available now on Google Code
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 06:45:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello:

Until I can figure out how to upload, you will need to go to the Wiki pages for
the project.

Just copy the documentation and text filter source code from within your
browser. Each Wiki page is either documentation or a complete text filter.

I cannot figure out why uploading isn't working, I am sorry, that is all I can
do for now.

Sincerely
Carl Glassberg
---