[Gm2] gm2-1.1.4 is available as a package for debian wheezy

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] gm2-1.1.4 is available as a package for debian wheezy
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 10:50:42 +0100

Hi,

Given the fairly important bug fixes recently (-v option, terminal i/o
and command line arguments) it seems a good time to release another
version (1.1.4).  I'm about to build all debian packages with a new
release of gm2 although at present I've only built debian wheezy.
Having up to date packages should make for easier testing