Re: [Gm2] Built gcc-5.2.0 in anticipation of gm2-5.2.0

From: John Long
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Built gcc-5.2.0 in anticipation of gm2-5.2.0
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:27:01 +0000

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 04:42:09AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Having given up on gm2-4.7.x, I built gcc-5.2.0 on my sparc box (with
> > only one glitch, if anyone is interested -- it built a "lot" easier
> > than gcc-4.7.x) and await the gm2-5.2.0 graft with patience.
> >
> > john
>
> Hi John,
>
> impressive!  Interesting to hear that it was easier to build - good
> signs for the future!

Perhaps I should have responded to John's email but I may have
misunderstood. John: did you build gcc 5.2.0 or did you build gm2 based on
gcc 5.2.0, or ...?

If you built gm2 based on gcc 5.2.0 I would be interested in hearing what's
required.

Thanks,

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD