[Gm2] Numerical Library : GM2 issue with multidimensional array paramete

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: [Gm2] Numerical Library : GM2 issue with multidimensional array parameter
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 23:22:20 +0100

Gaius,

I got the latest stable version (6.4 branch) of GM2 compiled on a 64 bit Linux system - so I now began with the porting activities.

I am making some progress on the two libraries - the IO Modules gets compiled and is partially working. The module TestReal (check NAN & INF) is a stub now - need to fix that sooner or later as I would like to catch a quite NAN in some cases ...

Concerning the numerical part I try to get rid of some issues caused by the non-standard handling of EXPORT / IMPORT clauses in local MODULES in the XDS compiler ... the solution will most probably be some limited number of preprocessor directives.

Another issue are compiler directives. The ISO standard defined them as being surrounded by <* somedirective *> without any more details if I am not totally mistaken. GM2 regards that as an error so I have to clean them out - think I'll get that fixed. Or is there an option to tell the compiler to simply ignore them ?

At the moment the main issue I now see may be illustrated by the attached file - GM2 is complaining about using parts of a 2-dimensional open array as a 1-dimensional argument to another routine.

I cannot find something being wrong with the code so I would like to ask you to have a view on that.

Thanks in advance

Michael