Re: Improve C interop?

From: john o goyo
Subject: Re: Improve C interop?
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 13:02:01 -0400

On 21/03/2020 12:24, Hưng Hưng wrote:
I didn't see anything. I have two machine. One is Debian 10 I build gm2 from the gcc-8.2 tarball. There is no h2def. Another one is Debian Sid, I installed from their repository the package gm2-9 (gcc 9-3) but there is no h2def, either. Please tell me where is your h2def so I could check if I also have it or not.
When built from the source tarball, the binary h2def is put in the same location as the other binaries (gm2, gm2m, ...). With Debian, I suspect that they are placed in /usr/local/bin but I have no linux machines to check that.

Sincerely,
N.

Và o Th 7, 21 thg 3, 2020 vào lúc 22:19 john o goyo <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> đã viết:

    Greetings, Hung.

    On 21/03/2020 10:56, HÆ°ng HÆ°ng wrote:
    > I found creating C binding for gm2 even more difficult than Free
    > Pascal or Free Basic even though gm2 is based on GCC! Did you
    have any
    > considerations about improving C interop or at least help
    creating C
    > binding for gm2 easier? I'm converting a big C header to gm2 but
    > sometimes I really think I'm lost.

    The gm2 build contains the programme h2def.  Have you tried that?

    Sincerely,
    john