Re: [Gnash-dev] Cannot compile CVS

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Cannot compile CVS
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:15:44 +0200

> No, it didn't complain. I now fixed it to complain and abort
> if you requested --enable-gui=gtk. Hopefully we won't get other
> reports about this bug.

Unfortunatly I have one... Indeed a simple
./configure
fails. I believe it is because plugins are not enabled in the default case
anymore and gtkglext is not checked if plugin is disabled, though it leads
to an error in the end. Of course I may fix it by using command line switch,
but a simple ./configure should do something... My personal opinion is that
plugin should be enabled in the default case and disabled if the required
libs are not found.

--
Pat