[Gnash-dev] cairo status?

From: Zoltan NAGY
Subject: [Gnash-dev] cairo status?
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 00:20:38 +0200

Hello!

I'm trying to use gnash with cairo backend, and sdl gui (I've enabled the very experimental
libgui to build, too), without any success.

I'm on a platform (asus pundit, with unichrome graphics card) where no opengl is possible (the mesa driver is unmaintained, and very unstable), so I'm in desperate need to get
cairo working.

when I start gnash (the libgui version from the gui dir), it only produces a black window, so I've tried to modify the callback function (where sdl gets it surface data updated from cairo's surface) to put the cairo surface into a png file, but it's simple white..

any suggestions and patches (however experimental they would be) are more then welcome!

Thanks for your time in advance,

Zoltan NAGY,
Software Engineer