[Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Firefox plugin fails to build...

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Firefox plugin fails to build...
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:40:08 -0600

John Gilmore wrote:

> I'm sure he can take care of it in a few weeks.

  Yep, as soon as I catch up to the 500++ Gnash related emails... I'm
digging through all the threads, but if anyone has a short summary of
what isn't fixed yet, I'll look into fixing them this week.

> Rob is almost certainly at the Rainbow Gathering, incommunicado.
> Either that, or he's in jail:

  I managed to stay out of jail (for camping without a permit of all
things...), but spent way too much time in court and talking to
lawyers... Sat phone connections from where I was in the mountains got
sketchy due to several days of rain. Now that I'm thoroughly vacated,
I'm ready to get back to cranking on Gnash !