Re: [Gnash-dev] Improve URL parsing using a sane comparison. (patch)

From: Ssebastia annonygmouse
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Improve URL parsing using a sane comparison. (patch)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:16:21 +0100 (BST)

Sorry I reply so late, I've just found your
reply looking the spam inbox :(

--- Bastiaan Jacques <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sunday 16 July 2006 09:53, annonygmouse wrote:
> > I've found lots of URLs that the plugin didn't
> know how to parse
> > "Can't parse URL".
>
> Could you provide an example of a URL that would
> fail to be parsed?

Not at this moment (I'm not at my machine).

> > The problem is a unsane comparison.
>
> Why is the comparison insane? I will agree that the
> check should really
> be if (end == string::npos), but it does work as is.

This way it doesn't work for me, maybe is some
platform issue (I'm on an amd64). And the
comparison "end <= 0" does NOT work in my machine.

I'll attach some prove about it tonight.

> Bastiaan

SebastiĆ

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy
and free. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/trueswitch2.html