Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Backend redesign done / AGG near completion

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Backend redesign done / AGG near completion
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 13:08:34 +0200

Hello Rob,

Saturday, October 7, 2006, 5:04:05 AM, you wrote:
RS> I just checked in minimal configure and Makefile.am support for your
RS> patch, which should make it easier to check in your changes. You can now
RS> use --enable-gui=fb and --enable-renderer=agg. This should also let you
RS> add GTK & AGG support later on like you mentioned.

I had these already in the patch I sent to you.
Well, anyway, since you checked in the configure patch but both the
renderer and GUI are not yet in CVS: are you having problems with the
patch?

FYI, I sent all my changes (about 17 changed files) including the new
renderer and framebuffer GUI to Rob so that *he* can check it in.
I'll check in subsequent patches directly CVS, after that.

Udo