[Gnash-dev] Re: gnash-commit subscription

From: Rob Savoye
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:00:03 -0600

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> I *am* subscribed to gnash-commit. I think the problem is the
> development machine which has a different, bogus e-mail address which
> most probably gets rejected by the mailing list server.

  It's good to see the FSF paying attention to potential spam for a
change...

> How can I tell CVS which e-mail address to use in the From: field?

  It's probably safest to us the email account on savannah used to
become a member of Gnash, which should then forward all email to your
regular account. I was just discarding all non-member email. I just
turned that off, and I'll hopefully see what the problem is next time.