Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] does _height work??
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:25:51 +0200

Hello strk,

s> Ehm.. beside, why are we using floats for twips ?
s> I tought the 'twip' choice was specifically made by MM to make
s> computations faster using integers...

Before applying the transformation matrix it has to be of course a
float for precision. After the transformation matrix it needs to be
divided by 20 (twips->pixels) before passing to ActionScript
variables.

You get up to two decimals when reading _height in Flash.

Udo