[Gnash-dev] http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2006-Se

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: [Gnash-dev] http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2006-September/045773.html
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:07:49 +0200 (MEST)

Is this were Vitaly got the code-base to the render_handler.ogl.cpp code
for YUV_video_ogl? I had to google on the code since I want to remove the
_NV extensions and stumbled over this which is about exactly the same
code.

AFA I'm concerned we have two alternatives, revert or rewrite (which
I'm about to do anyway)... We want to write or own code IMNSO, okey to get a
PoC from other ppl, but just ripping them off with no credits or inclusion
of their license... That's hmm... pretty bad I guess.

//Markus