Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] release shortlist
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:16:42 +0100

Hello strk,

s> I'm about to try it with gtk/agg, can also try with others.
s> BTW, on the GUI side we still have another problem: when
s> covering the gnash window with another, and then exposing it again,
s> the gui doesn't force redraw of the exposed area (I tought I fixed
s> this in the past, maybe I'm just burned..)

I know. How can you detect this (in the GTK world)?

Anyway, you just need to make sure that want_redraw() returns true
when the Gnash window has been uncovered.

Udo