Re: [Gnash-dev] some doubts....

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] some doubts....
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:43:42 -0700

shamju joseph wrote:

>  1) How  many lines of code does gnash have?(KLOC)

  Who cares ? KLOC is a meaningless thing.

>  2) Has anybody attempted porting gnash to uclinux?(at
> least framebuffer-AGG version)

  Yes, I have using OpenEmbedded.

>  3) What is the feasibility of doing this? (or is it
> possible)

  Look for my post of last week that explains how to do this using my
branch of the ARM cross tools.

>  4) Is 'boost' package mandatory for gnash?

  Yes, which I also built for uclinux.

>  5) Is 'dejagnu' package mandatory for gnash?

  No. It's only used for test cases.

>  6) Can I build gnash without liburl dependency?

  No.

>  7) Any detailed code documentation available for
> gnash?

  The manual is at http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/, and I keep the
Doxygen output reasonably up to date on the same web page.