Re: [Gnash-dev] default load policy in gnashrc

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] default load policy in gnashrc
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:33:21 -0700

strk wrote:

> This reminds me of a current problem in gnash... We feed the
> standalon player with the movie from stdin, so whitelist/blacklist
> has NO effect on top-level movie. I didn't verify this but I suppose
> no load of toplevel movie will currently be blocked. Should test

  I think this is OK for the movie the user directly loads into Gnash.
The whitelist/blacklist is to cover the situation when that movie that's
playing tries to load a file from another computer over the network.
Many Flash movies load content from all over the place, so this is to be
able to have some control of that.