Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] render_handler_agg.cpp (HEAD)

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] render_handler_agg.cpp (HEAD)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:54:28 +0100

Hello John,

Saturday, December 2, 2006, 10:17:34 PM, you wrote:
JF> I was using fb/agg.  The movie was car_smash.swf.  I guess with this
JF> configuration set_scale() isn't called.

You're correct but the solution is not the correct one since it will
only work when the movie has the same resolution as the framebuffer.

We came accross the same problem. The solution was to call
resize_view() in the run() method so that the GUI calculates the
correct scales.

Forgot to commit that patch, sorry about that. Will do that in one of
the next days..

Udo