[Gnash-dev] Too much RAM is used for running a little application.

From: remi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Too much RAM is used for running a little application.
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:34:59 +0100 (CET)

Dear Rob,

I congratulate you for your Flash player "Gnash!"

I'am crazy about linux and multimedia and i develop a
little portable player with linux embeeded. The system
work with a PXA 270 processeur 400 Mhz with 32Mo of
RAM.

I want tu use your great flash player but i have a
question.

When i run a sequence with gnash, The cpu usage is
normal but the RAM usage is to important for my 32 Mo
of Ram although the pictures have a resolution of
800*600.

Can you explain me how Gnash allocate memory for an
application ? in the frame buffer ? And how it depend
on?
Where i can find this information in the source code?

Sorry for my english, this is not my maternal
language
 :-)

Best regards,

Rémi

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com