Re: [Gnash-dev] Docbook derived documentation on the website

From: ann
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Docbook derived documentation on the website
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:11:37 +0100 (CET)

I was wondering...is there some reason that we don't build the documentation
by default?  It seems to me that this would be more universally useful than,
say, Klash support, which is default.

Not that I don't think the manual should also be available in other places,
it's just something I've been wondering about.

- Ann