[Gnash-dev] configure.ac

From: Martin Guy
Subject: [Gnash-dev] configure.ac
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:24:58 +0000

Hi folks
 I'm gonna regularise the indentation in configure.ac because it is
such a mess in places that it tricked bastiaan into putting some
necessary fltk tests inside an if $gui=gtk clause.
  Before I do, I wanna make sure no one is doing major work on
configure.ac because the changes are likely screw up any context for
automatic merges for stuff that is checked out.
  If I don't hear by tomorrow (weds jan 25 1830 UTC, 24 hours from
this message) I'll do it (it won't take long) and will mail when I've
finished cos people will need to update configure.ac before hacking it
again. This won't change any of the logic of the script, so running
autogen won't be necessary to remain in sync.