Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Define pixel formats at compile time

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Define pixel formats at compile time
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:38:21 +0100

Hello Rob,

RS> On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 10:27:58AM +0100, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

>> The GTK GUI uses the RGB24 pixel format in any case - regardless of
>> hardware. In this case the AGG renderer would become approx. 80%
>> smaller! ./configure could take care of that, too...

RS>   What are the values for the ifdef ? I can add them to configure, this
RS> would be easy.

Uhm, is there a naming convention in Gnash?

maybe:

PIXELFORMAT_RGB555
PIXELFORMAT_RGB565
PIXELFORMAT_RGB24
PIXELFORMAT_BGR24
PIXELFORMAT_RGBA32
PIXELFORMAT_BGRA32

or WANT_xxxxxxxx_xxxx or something similar. You choose.

when GTK GUI is used *only* PIXELFORMAT_RGB24 should be defined
(automatically).

Don't know about FLTK...

For other GUIs:
To avoid confusion all of them should maybe defined by default, unless
the user specifies the formats manually.

Udo