Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)

From: P T Withington
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:52:54 -0500

On 2007-02-27, at 08:35 EST, strk wrote:

Tried to put LFC7.lzl back in the loop and I don't get
to the trace. Found out that playing LFC7.lzl itself is
enough to continue debugging as it exploits a lot of errors.
Where can I find the source code of that file ?

If you have a source install, it is in:

WEB-INF/lps/lfc/...

The main file is LaszloLibrary.lzs, which #includes the components in the various subdirectories.

[You can also browse the sources from http://svn.openlaszlo.org/ openlaszlo/branches/legals/WEB-INF/lps/lfc/]

If you are feeling very adventurous, you could try commenting out pieces of that and rebuilding smaller libraries. The buildlfc script in that directory will let you rebuild the library quickly (although you have to have set up a build environment to do that http:// wiki.openlaszlo.org/SubversionBuildInstructions. You should not need Jython, Python, PyXML, or Rhino to do just LFC builds). By default, buildlfc will build the swf7 version of the library.