Re: [Gnash-dev] Video support

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Video support
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:38:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi Felipe,

> Greetings from Brazil! I'm new on the list and project. Can anyone help
> me in FLV video support in Gnash? How can a video be rendered on Flash
> Player?

I'm not sure what you're asking... Are you asking if gnash supports playback of
flv? (yes, it does), or do you ask for a technical explanation as to how flash
plays .flv's? Or if you're asking how to produce a .swf which plays a .flv you
might want to look at http://libming.org instead of gnash.

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com