[Gnash-dev] mad & gstreamer

From: Dmitry Marakasov
Subject: [Gnash-dev] mad & gstreamer
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:19:55 +0300

Hi!

I'm planning to update FreeBSD port of Gnash soon, and I'm currently
discovering what libs gnash depend on with different combinations of
configure options. I've found out that gnash doesn't get linked against
libmad if --enable-sound=GST is specified (even with --with-mp3-decoder=mad).

What does this mean? Does gstreamer handle mp3 decoding if it's
enabled, and should I add dependency on mp3 decoding plugin of
gstreamer or something?

PS. Btw, is 0.7.3 planned anytime soon?

--
Best regards,