Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] YouTube seems to be working now

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] YouTube seems to be working now
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:52:45 +0200

Hello strk,

>> Connection etablished to movie:
>> http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id=9sJUDx7iEJw&t=OEgsToPDskL-PULXpKiWVdEtqcSZX-vf
>> ERROR: The gstreamer audiosink element could not be created

s> I don't get this error, did you ever get when you *could* watch youtube ?

AFAIK no, but I probably have no audio output available (Cygwin X
server w/ remote connection). With -r 1 option I get "Gstreamer audio
element(s) for movie handling could not be created", but otherwise
same behaviour.

See screenshot at
http://indunet.it/temp/youtube.png

Udo