Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] DrawingApiTest.swf

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] DrawingApiTest.swf
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:12:32 +0200

Hello strk,

s> I took a closer look at the problem. All failing tests are checking
s> for the color "white" and getting back the color "black"
s> so I suspect this has to do with setting the background color.

Instead I think it is just some random value you get (uninitialized
memory).

s> Is this the reason why AGG wants the first rendering call to
s> be accompained by a WORLD range ?

I just commited a patch that resets invalidated bounds to world in
init_buffer. After all the old coordinates make no sense after
resizing the buffer.

Udo