[Gnash-dev] Re: youtube profiling (loader)

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: youtube profiling (loader)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 18:45:37 +0200

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 06:44:33PM +0200, strk wrote:
> I've tried mapping youtube.com to localhost and providing RMS.flv as
> get_video.
> CPU usage is at most 15% with this setup, so the problem is *definitely*
> in loading/decoding process.

Ah, hold on... when video *finishes* CPU starts getting higher and higher !
And status notifications keep arriving !

Processing 4 status notifications
 Invoking onStatus(NetStream.Buffer.Empty)
 Invoking onStatus(NetStream.Buffer.Empty)
 Invoking onStatus(NetStream.Play.Stop)
 Invoking onStatus(NetStream.Buffer.Empty)
Processing 1 status notifications
 Invoking onStatus(NetStream.Play.Stop)
Processing 3 status notifications