Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance p

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance problem)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:39:02 +0200

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 01:26:54PM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> Hello Sandro,
>
> Tuesday, May 8, 2007, 12:30:48 PM, you wrote:
> SS> *not* the _scriptTransformed and the _dynamicallyCreated flag.
>
> SS> If what Zou is saying in IRC is correct it should only use
> _scriptTransformed
> SS> instead:
>
> Isn't a dynamically created sprite instance by definition a script
> "transformed" one too?

I dunno, till we have a testcase which anyone with a proprietary player
can run to verify the expected behaviour.

I've given current code a look and found that the *only* place in which
get_accept_anim_move is called is inside DisplayList::move_display_object.
This mean we only use it for PlaceObject2 with MOVE flag on *and*
any call to sprite_instance::add_display_object() if the target
depth is already occupied (sic.).

Sorry, gnash code in this part is still really confusing..