Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:17:22 +0100

> >on jump-backs: http://www.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/TimelineControl
>
> >Can you confirm the efectiveness of the the model described under the
> >DisplayList_reconstruction section ?

Ok, I've read it, and I still can't understand it :) maybe because I
am not as familiar with that code as yourself/ves. My impression is
that it is too low-level a description, pretty much pseudocode and
structure definitions, while I don't see anything about how the
rewind/advance function should do, ie how it should behave. If that is
clearly enough expressed, the psudocode, code and data it requires
should follow from that.