Re: [Gnash-dev] Developing GNASH over Qt-embedded on PXA-255board

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Developing GNASH over Qt-embedded on PXA-255board
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:54:01 +0100

2007/6/4, Prathap KV <address@hidden>:
I am a newbie to GNASH.Can anyone please tell me the step by step procedure to
follow to cross compile GNASH and port it on arm based PXA-255 board.

Hi
 You will find some notes and a pointer to another document in the
current manual at the end of the "Configuring the code" section. See
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/manual/cvshead.html#configure ->
Cross compiling and configuration.
  I haven't tried this myself yet (it's on the list...), however it
has been x-compiled successfully and the Gnash environment is set up
to enable cross-compiling.

I successfully cross compiled Qt-embedded and ported its libraries on my
board. I am totally confused,how to give qt-embedded support to GNASH.

I guess you will need the QTE header files installed also on your host
machine as well as a set of the cross-compiled libraries also on the
host to link against and configure with a load of of
--with-qt-includes=/bla/bla/bla and --with-qt-libs=/some/where/else
and similar stuff for the other libraries.
 If this all sounds bewildering and your board has 128MB RAM, you may
get there sooner by compiling everything natively on it. 64MB is not
enough due to one or two huge source files.
 Good luck, let us know how you get on