Re: [Gnash-dev] Compilation trouble on Windows with MSVC

From: Asger Ottar Alstrup
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Compilation trouble on Windows with MSVC
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:00:22 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Is the Gnash project interested in Windows support? If so, may I suggest that Eric's work is integrated into CVS?

I.e. the hand-made config.h could be put in the Win32 folder, and the .vcproc project file updated accordingly. Also, the headers and binaries of the dependent libraries could be added as well, to ease the task of helping the port. If you do not like binaries in the CVS, then maybe a .zip with the files could be put somewhere? Also, the nice document about how to proceed could be added as a readme in the Windows folder.