Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash bug on a web site

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash bug on a web site
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:18:20 +0200

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 12:29:46PM +0300, Julien NOEL wrote:

> Our programs are used by about 200 000 pupils and begins to be famous in
> france.
> The source code for mathenpoche 6e is available here
> (http://mathenpoche.sesamath.net/index.php?page=221)
>
> Unfortunately, our programs don't work with gnash (only with the flash player
> of
> Adobe) and we'd like to know if it's possible to solve this problem because
> our
> next goal is to permit to the OLPC owners to use Mathenpoche with only free
> sofware

The best way to fix the problem would be by making the mathenpoche programmers
try the movie out with Gnash and tellign us which parts of it don't work.
Isolating a bug is the most useful thing and the game coders are in the
best position to do so. Also, the product of their isolation work could be
added to the gnash testsuite to ensure the components would continue to
work during further developments of gnash.