Re: [Gnash-dev] Another go at configuring the mediahandlers/decoders

From: Sergio Garcia
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Another go at configuring the mediahandlers/decoders
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:29:49 +0200

Hi Tomas,

I've just started to take a look at the gnash code, so be kind to me.. :)

I plan to use the gnash server to be able to play a swf and streaming it to a
videophone
using asterisk. This would be great for VideoIVR systems and things like that.

As my approeach is different as if i were planing to use it as a player I think
I could
give a differente view about it.

I thinkit would be a good idea to handle the gui, the audio and video
independently
in different objecfs. Also perhaps it would be a good idea to implement the
backends
as some kind of loadable plugins, so you could enable or disable them from the
config
file without recompiling the rest.

Just my 2 cents..

Best regards