[Gnash-dev] Bitmap picture snapshot feature in gnash

From: michaltoma
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Bitmap picture snapshot feature in gnash
Date: 14 Sep 2007 14:44:12 -0000

Hello,

I would like to have an estimate of the amount (days of work) of work
needed to add a bitmap snapshot feature to gnash.
My basic need is to run gnash from the command line (without gui), give
the amount of time to wait before taking the bitmap snapshot and export
the picture into a file in whatever format.
Depending on the amount of work needed and the complexity of the task I
could work on that feature.

Thanks,
Michal