Re: [Gnash-dev] Bitmap picture snapshot feature in gnash

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Bitmap picture snapshot feature in gnash
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:04:21 +0200

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 02:44:12PM -0000, address@hidden wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to have an estimate of the amount (days of work) of work
> needed to add a bitmap snapshot feature to gnash.
> My basic need is to run gnash from the command line (without gui), give
> the amount of time to wait before taking the bitmap snapshot and export
> the picture into a file in whatever format.
> Depending on the amount of work needed and the complexity of the task I
> could work on that feature.

We can hardly estimate the time it'll take for you to do that.
What you can do is make some research and come up with a proposal for
discussion.

I find your suggested interface short-sighted, why not take a snapshot every
X seconds or frames to a max of Y times ?
Or even everytime x frames if anything changed ?