[Gnash-dev] About cygnal

From: Pablo Guerra Santiago
Subject: [Gnash-dev] About cygnal
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:32:54 +0000

Hi there!

I am trying to run cygnal server but I've not found too much information to run
it. I would like if it is possible that you answer me a few questions about how
to run cygnal.

Where do I have to store swf files?
Which are the files to config cygnal server?
What arguments do I have to add to cygnal command to run it?
and the last,

What IP and port is it necessary to watch for example an swf file since the
browser?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Pablo