Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:57:31 +0100

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 02:29:46PM +0100, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> SS> I guess the renderer will just draw one shape over the other.
>
> I guess each beginFill/endFill will result into a subshape so the
> renderer will always draw one shape over the other.

Just committed a new drawing in the DrawingApiTest, showing
two nested squares. Interestingly enough the inner one results
as an hole, for both rendering and hit-test.

It's a bit complex to reach the "second" drawing.
You need to hit the key '2' on your keyboard, but be
aware that mouse clicks (needed to give the window initial focus)
turn the cursor shape into a mask, so you need to click again
to disable the mask.