Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la'

From: asger
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la', needed by 'libgnashparser.la'
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:24:33 +0100

I can confirm that the crash bug has been fixed. Thanks for that.

The biggest problem I see now when testing the examples in Arctic, is
that the height of text is way too high. You can see that in the
HelloWorld7.swf as well. When you hover above the button, the shading
should just cover the text, and not ~50 pixels below.

Another problem is that MovieClip.beginGradientFill is not
implemented. Maybe you could just stub it and make it take the first
color of the array and do a simple fill?

Also, I get mouse_show unimplemented, as well as a bunch of missing
methods on TextInput.

Of course, the HTML text is also unimplemented.

And Flash 9 scripting does not work. Once you get around to that,
Arctic might be useful for you, because the same code written for
Arctic is portable across Flash 7, 8 and 9.

Besides this, lots of things work: Mouse dragging, drawing, z-order,
the code seems to run fine, and so on.

Regards,
Asger