[Gnash-dev] set_matrix / set_cxform

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: [Gnash-dev] set_matrix / set_cxform
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:10:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi Udo,

I've been looking at the use of render_handler::set_matrix and
set_cxform. It seems to apply only to line strips and polygons rendererd
using draw_line_strip and draw_poly. The set_ calls suffer from a
problem, namely that it's not clear how many drawing calls set_matrix
should affect.

So I propose we remove the set_matrix and set_cxform methods and simply
add cxform and matrix arguments to draw_poly and draw_line_strip.

Your thoughts?

Bastiaan