Re: [Gnash-dev] Implementing Sound.onLoad

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Implementing Sound.onLoad
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:27:09 +0100

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 10:33:34AM +0100, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> I noticed the Sound class lacks the onLoad property (at least it is
> not called). Can someone please give me some hints where to start so I
> can implement it?

Add tests to actionscript.all/Sound.as to determine if
Sound is an AsBroadcaster (has broadcaseMessage, addListener,
removeListener and _listeners members, see Stage.as for an example
about how to check that).

If it is see MovieClipLoader.cpp for how to initialize an
object as an AsBroadcaster and call arbitrary event handlers.

As of *when* to call is likely of mixed practice, as usual
producing testcases is a good way to proceed...