Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Weird actionscript bug

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Weird actionscript bug
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:50:30 +0100

Hello zou,

Friday, December 7, 2007, 3:25:24 AM, you wrote:
zl> I'll commit a test based on yours.  The actions order is mixed up when
zl> calling  gotoFrame in a event handler in current design.

FYI, a gotoAndPlay() in a onEnterFrame handler does not suffer this
problem. I guess this is because onEnterFrame does not qualify as a
"event handler"..

At least it works as a workaround for me...

Udo