[Gnash-dev] gnash library question

From: John Mattei
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gnash library question
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:30:27 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

       I work for a company called Cybesoft, Inc.
       We are currently developing an application
       that is supposed to control flash movies
       from within the application, i.e. Play, Stop, Pause,
       etc.

       My question is, if I build gnash on a Mac OSX platform
       do you think I will be able to incorporate the gnash
       libraries into my Xcode build and use the funcitons
       to control the Flash movies.  The application is written
       in Objective-C.

       If you do not think this is possible, can you offer a suggestion
       of how I would control the .swf files from within the Objective-C
       application?  We are currently using the QuickTime Libraries
       to control quicktime movies, but we are not happy with the
       graphic resolution.

       Oh, if you would maybe have a C library for flash control,
       my company is willing to pay for it.

       Thank you for your time,

John Mattei
Programmer, CyberSoft, Inc.