Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] cross compile gnash for imx31

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] cross compile gnash for imx31
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:30:15 +0100

Hello Daniel,

DAM>  I compiled gnash with FPS debug support and got 50fps, I assume this to
DAM> be a good figure, I'll try compiler optimizations.

Well, I get about 75 fps average at 800x600 (32bpp) using a Geode
800LX (500MHz). I never had a OE in my hands.

I was talking about compiling Gnash optimized for speed, altough my
build just uses generic 486 optimizations (not specifically building
for Geode), so there may still be some room for improvement.

Udo