Re: [Gnash-dev] bounds_in_clipping_area bug

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] bounds_in_clipping_area bug
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:56:09 +0100

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 02:01:25PM +0100, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> FYI, I get a "FIXME: invisible mask in MouseEntityFinder." message
> with one of my test files if you are interested (note for self:
> mask-hide.swf).

The message is printed when a mask layer _invisible flag
is set to false. The question is whether or not it's still
in effect as a mask, or in other words if the _invisible flag
setting introduce any difference in handling of it.
This specific case is for finding the topmost mouse-sensible
entity under the mouse.