Re: [Gnash-dev] mouse event catching in framebuffer

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] mouse event catching in framebuffer
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:34:20 +0100

Hello Jun,

this is a limitation of Gnash - there is no visible mouse pointer
when using the FB GUI unless the Flash movie itself provides one. So
far nobody complained about this ;-)
I could add code to display a mouse pointer. I'll see what I can do..

I attached a sample SWF file that internally show the mouse pointer,
so you can test it.

BTW, if you're using a 2.6 kernel it should be fine to use the new
Linux event system instead of the old PS/2 code.

Udo

Friday, March 21, 2008, 7:24:43 AM, you wrote:
JM> Hi, guys.
JM>    I enabled USE_MOUSE_PS2 in  fbsup.h, then gnash catch the mouse
JM> event(see logs at the last), but.. Could gnash draw this mouse on
JM> framebuffer?  The sample swf file could only be started when I click
JM> left-button on proper area, I just can't determine the right mouse
JM> position...
JM>    Could it be some problems about linux-2.6.25-rc6 configuration?
JM> Here is FB part of my .config.

Udo