Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.2 on OLPC XO?

From: John Gilmore
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.2 on OLPC XO?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:49:27 -0700

> So far we never received any flash-based educational application
> for the XO not working with Gnash. Could be there are none, or
> they all work, or their authors are not working hard to make
> them really free ?

Do you mean sites like pbskids.com?  It's working much better in
0.8.2 than before.  There is a minor bug if you click on "WordGirl"
(the girl at the top above the rotating circle),
and the roller coaster, and then "What's Your Favorite Word?".  The
"Word of the Day" comes up as "undefined", and clicking on "More
favorite words" leads to an empty stage.

        John