[Gnash-dev] I tried Gnash0.8.2 on my arm board, but found it too slow

From: XuHaigang
Subject: [Gnash-dev] I tried Gnash0.8.2 on my arm board, but found it too slow
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:43:40 +0800

Hi Gnash develop team,

This is Xu haigang, I'm embeded software engineer on linux.
Gnash is really very interesting and promising project!

I tried to cross compile the gnash with SDL as gui.
The player is running well but the video is very slow.

The hardware is:
400MHZ,arm920t, with 64MByte SDRAM

I wonder if gnash can be used on embeded device like this.

Best Regards,
Xu Haigang

--
祝,