Re: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.3 release candidate 2

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.3 release candidate 2
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:44:01 +0200

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 09:42:41AM -0400, Russ Nelson wrote:

> At least in theory, ./configure should give you a warning for every
> testing package that is not installed.  It should also give you good
> advice for installing that package.  If it doesn't, then that's a
> bug.

It does, but are all those really needed? If yes, then I'll install all,
but if not... Anyway I have swfmill and ming already almost installed,
I'll install mtasc and swfc, but it may take more time nad be on the
week end.

I do:
./configure --enable-gui=kde,gtk,sdl --enable-cygnal

gst is selected. It is certainly what will end up in the fedora package.
Is it right for the release? Or should I test other combinations?

--
Pat